Located in Waukee, Iowa, Prairie Rose is adjacent to the new Northwest High School and Triumph Park. A city trail runs through the development and leads to the Raccoon River Valley Trail. Minutes to area amenities, call today for a tour of Prairie Rose.
• Plat 1 - Available now / sold to builders
• Plat 3 - Available now
• Plat 4 - Pre-selling now / Summer 2022
• Plat 5 - Pre-selling now / Fall 2022
• Plat 6 - Pre-selling now / Fall 2022
• 55’ up to 85’ lots
• Standard, Daylight and Walkout lots
• Cul-de-sacs and some lots backing to trees
• 3-minute drive to the future Fareway grocery store and 6-minute drive to Hy-Vee
• 3-minute drive to restaurants
• 1.20 miles to The Palms Theatres & Imax
• 10.86 miles to the west mix master
*Maintenance Association fees are subject to change on an annual basis. Seller does not guarantee the information listed for these properties. All parties involved in the purchasing of lots are advised to verify the information by an appropriate professional. Prices are subject to change without notice. Please refer to Covenants for all information regarding the property and ask about any Homeowner's Association or Stormwater Maintenance Association. Stephanie Rice is a licensed broker associate with Landmark Brokerage, Inc. in the State of Iowa. Map Data © Google Maps 2021.