Prairie Rose is adjacent to Northwest High School. The neighborhood has a variety of homesites to choose from including cul-de-sac, tree lined, and yards backing to a city pond. With standard, daylight, and walkout lots from .21 acres up to .68 acres, there are homesites to fit many needs. The nearby Triumph Park sports complex includes an EPIC Inclusive Playground, an 11-acre pond with ADA-compliant fishing pier, and more! Call today to schedule a tour of Prairie Rose!
• Plat 1 - sold to builders
• Plat 3 - Available now
• Plat 4 - sold to builders
• Plat 5 - Available now
• Plat 6 - Available now
• 55’ up to 85’ lots
• Standard, Daylight and Walkout lots
• Cul-de-sacs and some lots backing to trees
• 3-minute drive to the future Fareway grocery store and 6-minute drive to Hy-Vee
• 3-minute drive to restaurants
• 1.20 miles to The Palms Theatres & Imax
• 10.86 miles to the west mix master
Click on the individual plat graphics below to see availability and pricing.
*Maintenance Association fees are subject to change on an annual basis. Seller does not guarantee the information listed for these properties. All parties involved in the purchasing of lots are advised to verify the information by an appropriate professional prior to signing a purchase agreement and closing on lot. Prices are subject to change without notice. Please refer to Covenants for all information regarding the property and ask about any Homeowner's Association or Stormwater Maintenance Association. Stephanie Rice is a licensed broker associate with Landmark Brokerage, Inc. in the State of Iowa. Map Data © Google Maps 2021.